RAGE Softball is a competitive fastpitch softball organization dedicated to teaching softball, teamwork, and sportsmanship to young ladies of above average athletic ability. Our goal is to provide a fun and family-friendly learning environment that prepares our young ladies for high school softball, college softball, and life. The goal is for the players to learn at an early age that by dedication and hard work they have the ability to achieve any goal they set for themselves. This will prepare them for high school and collegiate level softball.
While a member of the RAGE Softball Club, our players will learn about commitment, success, trust, respect, pride, tradition, attitude, motivation, responsibility, discipline, mental toughness and integrity.
The RAGE Softball Club pledges to its players and parents:
- Provide a healthy, productive and structured environment for its players to learn and compete in the game of fastpitch softball;
- Promote team chemistry and teach the importance of achieving success through teamwork;
- Provide a unique, positive atmosphere for accomplished athletes to develop their skills while building confidence, self-esteem and mental toughness;
- Stress the importance of academic excellence as it relates to competitive sports and to a successful future;
- Develop highly competitive softball teams with players that exemplify the meaning of selflessness and teamwork.